It is concentrated and not diluted like most sprays so a small bottle goes a long ways :)
1. lavender oil- The most common uses of lavender oil for dogs are to soothe itching, irritation, and inflammation.
2. geranium oil- is very beneficial for dogs to treat skin conditions, repel fleas and ticks, and even soothe anxiety and reduce mental stress. Antioxidant, antibacterial, and anti-inflammatory properties, the Geranium essential oil is great for the skin (in addition to being mood-boosting)!
3. lemongrass oil- flea and tick repellent for dogs. So, it will help your dog get rid of the insects that bother them. Lemongrass essential oil can also have a calming effect on your dogs, as it is one of the most versatile essential oils that have relaxing properties.
4. citronella oil- lemony scent of citronella oil helps deodorize dogs. This oil also helps keep dogs' skin clean and healthy. Citronella essential oil also has antibacterial, anti-fungal, and anti-inflammatory properties. The compounds found in this oil can aid in treating skin allergies.
5. cinnamon oil- helps deter mosquitoes, fleas, ticks, and other pests from attacking your dog or cat.
6. ethanol- Rubbing alcohol does kill fleas on contact. It is a natural flea repellant that can effectively kill insects and their eggs. Fleas weaken and die off when exposed to an alcohol solution.
7. purified water